Giving criticism to coworkers can be awkward and anxiety-causing, but knowing how to give criticism effectively is one of the most important skills that great leaders possess. Using effective techniques, criticism can be a source of progress, motivation and bonding for your team. This workshop combines elements of psychology, persuasion and charisma to teach you how to offer constructive criticism that is satisfying and effective for everyone concerned.
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Managers and leaders
- Ambitious professionals
- Relieve the awkwardness and anxiety around corrective actions
- Earn and keep the respect of others
- Maintain great relationships with coworkers
- Learn powerful motivational techniques
- Lead effectively and according to your own vision
Duration: 2-3 hours