Persuasion is the art by which you win hearts and minds; it is central to success both personal and professional. Whether you want to convince someone one-on-one, lead a group, or sway the public, persuasion is at the heart of leadership. This workshop draws upon research in social psychology to explain overall principles of persuasion and present a set of proven techniques to improve your ability to communicate with influence.
Who is this for?
- Sales professionals
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Team leads and aspiring leaders
- Improve your credibility and trust-building skills
- Learn the subtle techniques of great persuaders
- Handle objections and resistance
- Build satisfying and frictionless relationships
- Lead with motivation instead of authority
Duration: 2-3 hours