As workplaces evolve to be more collaborative and job proficiency relies more heavily on interpersonal skills, the line between leaders and followers is being blurred. Employers are putting a premium on self-reliant workers that have strong leadership skills. Whether you have a position of authority or not, communication and social skills, good judgement and critical thinking, and personal responsibility and initiative are your ticket to better work prospects and accomplishment.
Tap into your inner leader! This workshop will begin with a short presentation about the elements of leadership and will be followed by practical exercises to uncover your hidden talents and improve your skills.
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Managers and leaders
- Ambitious professionals
- Inspire yourself and others by finding your leadership purpose
- Learn to cultivate leadership presence
- Learn to foster great leadership in your workplace
- Build working relationships and activities that are fulfilling
Duration: 2-3 hours