Time management is one of the foundational elements of success and this free tool will help you boost efficiency and enjoy the satisfaction of a productive day's work.
- Enter a task in the task description column.
- Enter the number of hours that you estimate for the task.
- Drag and drop tasks to prioritize them and put them in chronological order.
- You should only list tasks that can all be completed in one day. If you have too many, defer the surplus so that you can do them another day.
- When you complete a task, check the box and it will be moved to the Completed section.
- Your changes are saved automatically.
- Completed tasks are automatically deleted after 48 hours.
- Use strict discipline and rigour. Plan your day every day.